(Last Updated: 3rd of August, 2019)
What Information We May Collect About You
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Email address
- Account ID
- Profile Photo
- Phone Number
- Information from third party accounts used for login
- Financial information, such as payment card details
- Any request made by you if combined with your name, email address or Account ID
How We May Collect Personal Information
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Personal Information that you provide to us at the time of Registration to Loga-Core or filling your Profile, posting material or requesting further services; and
- Personal Information that you provide to us when you report a problem with Loga-Core or otherwise contact us.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that we collect in connection with your use of Loga-Core Services that does not identify you as an individual, as follows:
- Device information: we may collect information about a Device or any computer you use to download or stream a copy of the App onto your Device or browse through access Loga-Core Services, including, where available, the Device’s or computer’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number. We may use this information to ensure that the Services function properly and for the business purposes detailed below.
- Log information: we may automatically collect and store certain information about your use of Log-Core and any Services in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol addresses, internet service provider, clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps. We may use this information to ensure that the Services function properly and for the business purposes detailed below.
- Location data: we may collect and process information about the geographical location of the Device through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi Signals. We may use this information to ensure that the Services function properly, to personalize your experience by presenting information tailored to you and to your geographic location and for the business purposes detailed below. We may ask for your explicit opt-in permission. We will not store or track your device location on an going basis or without your permission. We don’t share precise geolocation data with third parties other than our service providers as necessary to provide the Services. If you no longer wish to allow us to track your location information, you may contact us or opt-out at any time by turning it off at the device level.
Other Information is collected via cookies and other tracking technologies (including analytical cookies). Cookies are small files of information that are stored on your Devices. If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. By using Loga-Core Services, you understand that we may place cookies on your Device, in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Please note that, to the extent that we combine Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information.
How We Use Your Information
First and foremost, you should know that Loga-Core does not sell or rent any of your or your child’s Personal information to any third party for any purpose including for advertising or marketing Wepurposes, we don’t permit third-party advertising on Loga-Core and any personal information collected is never used for behaviorally targeted advertising users. Please keep in mind that information or content that you voluntarily disclose to others – including to other Loga-Core use you interact with through the Service can be viewed, copies, store and used by the people you share with. We cannot control the actions of the people with whom you choose to share information and we are not responsible for collection, use or disclosure of such information or content by others. we post testimonials on our Service which may contain personal information such as the name photo and /or a video pf the individual in the testimonial we obtain the individual’s consent in advance to ensure we have permission to post this content publicly.
We may use your Personal Information and Other Information for the following purposes.
- To provide the features and Services to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for information or customer support. your emails, submissions..
- To send you important information regarding Loga-Core Services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience by presenting information tailored to you and to your geographic location.
- To protect our community by making sure the Service remain safe and secure.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our App, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
To Whom We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Information and Other Information to any of our group companies or third party service providers (including analytics provider and data storage provider) to the extent required to assist us in providing and managing Loga-Core Services. In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information and Other Information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If all or any portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), in which case Personal Information will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- To protect our rights, property, privacy or safety or those of our customers, you, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and/or
- Where you have provided us with your consent to do so.
Cross Border Transfer
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we or our third party service providers have facilities, which may be a destination outside of your country of residence and may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. In particular, for users located within Europe, please note that your Personal Information may be transferred to, and stored, in other countries and other destinations outside of the European Economic Area. By using Loga-Core you consent to this processing of your Personal Information.
Security Of Your Information
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related messages from us, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-messages and/or this sharing by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below, or clicking on the link to “unsubscribe page” contained in each marketing email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Access To Your Information
Under applicable law you may have the right to access your Personal Information that we hold. To the extent permitted by applicable law we may charge you a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of your Personal Information subject to any limits imposed by applicable law. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data previously provided to use, please contact us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below, making clear your name, contact details and the nature of your request. We will try to comply with any request as soon as reasonably practicable or unless we have to keep your information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We ask that you do not send or otherwise disclose to us any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, trade union membership or Social Security numbers) on or through Loga-Core or any Services or otherwise.
Third Party Sites/Apps